TERMS & CONDITIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

TERMS & CONDITIONS

||#SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 TERMS & CONDITIONS||

I. For participants with passes for SSDF2020

For all the participants who have already paid for SSDF2020 we would like to offer 2 options – to join the event on 24-27 September 2020 or to claim a refund.

  1. If a participant wants his pass transferred to September, he/she will get the same service (Party Pass, Full Pass, Level, T-shirt or bag etc.). Only holders of Combo Passes will be partially reimbursed with the difference in the price between Combo Pass and a Pass of their choice. Everyone will be contacted via email.
  2. If a participant wants to receive a refund, we refund 85% of his/her payment and for the remaining 15 % we will provide him/her with a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us.
  3. All participants will be asked to fill in the form before 15.05.2020. The form will be sent by email to all participants who have already paid for their passes.   
  4. If a participant has not filled in the form, we will assume that he/she has agreed to transfer the pass to September.
  5. If, due to reasons beyond our control, we will not be able to organize the SSDF 2020 event, we will refund 85% to all participants who have chosen to transfer their passes and for the remaining 15 % we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us.
  6. In case that a participant wants to register for additional service from BLHC2020, the conditions under point II below will apply.

II. For new participants

  1. Every participant must register individually.

For greater effectiveness of the classes, we aim to have balanced groups in all levels, thus the places in all groups are limited. Participants registering for Full Lindy Pass will be prioritized based on successful couple registration. In case that space runs out – or there is a high imbalance between leads and follows in any given group, registrants can be put on a waiting list.

  1. In order to compete he/she must hold a Party Pass or a Full Pass to SSDF2020 or BLHC2020 and pay the required entry fees per competition.
  2. In the case of registering a couple, team or Cabaret competition, only one person holds responsibility for the payment relevant to the respective competitions.
  3. Filling the registration form on the https://balkanlhc.com/ or https://sofiaswing.com/ websites does not guarantee you participation in SSDF2020 & BLHC2020. After a successful submission of the form, each participant should receive “Registration Confirmation & Payment Details” email. In case you register for Lindy Pass without a partner, you will receive this email after a successful partner match. If you haven’t received a confirmation e-mail, please report it as soon as possible by sending a message to support@lindyhop.bg.
  4. We will start collecting payments after 1st of August. After this date each registrant is bound to make the payment in 10 calendar days, in order to validate their participation.
  5. The registrant is required to make the payment in time, otherwise his/ her registration may be cancelled. Please be advised that any transaction costs are to be paid by the participants.
  6. If a registrant decides to cancel his/her registration for SSDF2020 & BLHC2020, then:

a) Within 10 days of the payment (except in the situation in point c) – the total amount will be reimbursed after deducting the necessary bank fees.

b) After 10 days of the payment – only 50% of the sum will be reimbursed, after deducting the necessary bank fees.

c) if this occurs after September 1st, 2020, we will be making no reimbursements.

d) in case that the registrant proves that the cancellation is due to a force majeure situation (e.g. government has placed limits on public transport), the registrant will be entitled to full refund.

III. For all participants

  1. Transferring a registration to another person (couple) is possible only after the organizer’s knowledge. Be advised that equal registration and pass details (track, level, leader/follower) must be met. Please contact us for further information.
  2. The SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 organizers do not take responsibility for accidents or losses, thefts or harm that occur to participants at Sofia Swing Dance Festival & Balkan Lindy Hop Championships for whatever reason, unless such harm comes from the fault of the organizers themselves.
  3. The SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 organizers do not take responsibility for any kind of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness of instructors) and their consequences.
  4. The SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 organizers reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the schedule before and through the duration of Sofia Swing Dance Festival 2020 and Balkan Lindy Hop Championships 2020.
  5. If the event is canceled or postponed by us (the organizers) due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. due to restrictions placed by government) – we will refund 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us. In case of postponement of the event participants will also have the option to transfer their passes for the new date of the event.
  6. During the event, all participants agree to these Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy as well as to later instructions given by the Organizers and other persons involved in the event.
  7. The organizer of SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 is Lindy Hop Bulgaria EOOD | T: +359888222011 | E: support@lindyhop.bg | Registered address: 4 “Yantra” str., app. 3, 1124, Sofia

 

||#SSDF2020 PRIVACY POLICY||

  1. Information from SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 organizers is collected only through direct input from customers such as email, names, address, phone number, etc. The information is collected for personalization of the interaction with the website, improvement of the website and the services, execution of the offered services and user data is not distributed/shared/sold to third parties. All necessary precautions to ensure the security of the user data has been taken. Users have the right to contact us and request to delete or change all personal information.
  1. Participants give their consent to be photographed and filmed during the event and these to be used by SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 organizers for promotional purposes.
Close Menu